Friday, October 13, 2006

 

Friday Viking Blogging


I recently attended the 64th World Science Fiction Convention in Anaheim, CA.

When I arrived, there was a photographer from Wired taking pictures of the strange people. She took several of me, and one of them was actually on the front page of wired.com for a few days.


And here it is. After following the link, click on the photo for a larger version, if you dare.

Originally the page had a comment section, in which I pointed out that the helmet isn't actually handmade; I bought it in Seattle several years ago, but the propeller was a later addition. The button says, "My ancestors discovered America, and all I got was this lousy helmet."

Oh, and the other photos are pretty cool too, even though I'm not in them.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?